Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been around to update, but I've been spending a lot of time with my husband - and trying to stay cool! The temps have risen so much in the past few days that it's crazy. It's only going to be 97° today and I was actually happy to hear that! Luckily, tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be a lot cooler and we have a good chance of rain...I'm crossing my fingers!
So, as for weight...I gained 2.6 pounds this week. I haven't been following a schedule, exercising or eating well so I expected it. I'll get back on track soon though.
Off to visit everyone now...hope y'all had better results than me!
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

4 comments:
Don't let your weight gain get you down Christine. Starting new habits isn't easy, just take it one day at a time. Keep with girl YOU CAN DO THIS!
hugs
carrie
I gained this week too. Don't stress too much about it. Today starts a new week!
Well, I gained too! I keep fluctuating ... gaining then losing... then losing then gaining... it's oh so frustrating.
You just hang in there sweetie!!! You'll probably lose it next week!hughugs
Post a Comment