CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another good day

Yesterday was another good day. I didn't eat much during the day, but I made a really nice stir fry with chicken breast, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, water chestnuts, red peppers and corn with a few onigiri thrown in for starch for dinner. (That was a long list!)

I'm still cleaning my craft room...there finally seems to be an end in sight...I hope to get it done in the next day or two; I'm tired of looking at it.

5 comments:

jenn said...

What is onigiri...I'm not sure I spelled it right.

Christine said...

It's Japanese for rice balls. It's just calrose rice (or another short grain sticky rice) shaped in to balls. I make a lot ahead of time and freeze it individually so I can use it in different meals.

Missy said...

i responded to your post on my blog...

glad you had a great day!

Crystal said...

Damn girl, that sure does sound good! Glad you are making some headway on the craft room~Have a wonderful weekend!

Petula said...

Good luck on finishing the craft room; I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.