CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sick

I just wanted to stop in so nobody thought I was ignoring my blog or not visiting. I've been sick as hell the last few days (since my last post) and haven't been on the computer much except to check my email or read a blog every now and then. It started with tummy trouble on Tuesday and yesterday and today I've had horrible headaches. I have no idea where the headaches are coming from, but they're bad; almost as bad as the migraines I've had in the past.

Love you all; I'll visit soon.

7 comments:

jenn said...

Feel better soon!

(((hugs)))

Donna said...

OhOh...sounds like the flu bug gotcha!!! Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie!!!hughugs

Carrie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

take care

Crystal said...

Get to feeling better soon sweet!!!

Carrie said...

Checking in...take care!

jenn said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Crystal said...

just coming over to check on you! Hope your feeling better;o)