I love this video. I've had it bookmarked for over a year and I still go back to it from time to time. I don't agree with 100% of her views, but she's funny and smart, and a sexy as hell confident fat woman.
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

3 comments:
That was good. If only I had her confidence....
That was awesome! I love her attitude and i'm sorry?!?!?! but she doesn't look "fat" to me! She got them curves working for her with the attitude to back it up! I wouldn't think she needed to lose ANY weight. Now don't get me wrong, if she had health issues that said she needed to lose weight or they would get worse? Yes..But if you love who you are, don't have any health issues and can flip off anyone that says otherwise? Go for it;o) Loved the video!!!
Glad you guys enjoyed it! I would love to have a quarter of the confidence she's got, but I always feel a little more empowered after watching it.
Post a Comment