Thanks to all of you for the get well wishes and concern...it means a lot to me!
I'm doing a lot better now. I still wasn't feeling all that great by Friday, but my headache was ebbing and my tummy troubles had gone away. My hubby and I went out Friday evening and bought me a new laptop! I'm still getting used to it (like having a really small keyboard...not used to it at all!) but it's fabulous to have a computer that reacts quickly to commands and has a nice amount of space.
I'll write a longer post when I'm not so tired. It's been a really long weekend and I'm exhausted.
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

4 comments:
Hey thanks for the b-day wishes! Jsut stopped by and seen you were sick-hopefully you re on the better end of that now and will get to feeling better soon!
I'm so happy you're feeling better!
Yay for new toys!!!! I'm a little jealous! LOL!
Don't be too jealous Jenn - it came with a hefty price! (Not to mention that as soon as we bought my laptop our friggin' a/c went out and it's heading towards 100 degrees in the next few days!)
Thank you guys for the feel better wishes...I'm so glad not to be having tummy troubles anymore!
Welcome back, Christine! I am glad you are finally feeling better :0)
Yay for your new laptop, it took some getting use to when I got mine.
take care
Post a Comment