Today has not been a good day.
I fell asleep at 5:30 last night and slept until 2:30 this morning. I had plans to go over and visit with my best friend since I hadn't seen her for over a month so I decided to just stay up and get things done that I didn't do the night before.
I dropped my hubby off at 5:30 and headed over to Shannon's house. When I woke up I was really achy but passed it off as something that would go away as the day wore on. When I pulled up to her house and got out of the car I gasped from the pain. My hip and knee joints were screaming! I stayed and visited for a couple of hours, but finally decided to head home so I could stretch out on the bed and also to let Shannon get some sleep since she'd worked the night before.
I didn't stretch out when I got home. I curled in to a little ball and sobbed for a half an hour before getting up and raiding every ibuprofen and non-asprin bottle I could find. I finally found a few of each and took them and laid back down. I slept for awhile, but couldn't get comfortable so I got back up.
I'm feeling a little better now, but jeez! What the heck is up with me?! Seems like I'm feeling shitty and sick at least half of every week. It sucks. I feel like a whiny hypochondriac lately.
I swear I'm not fishing for sympathy, I just needed to vent. Hopefully I'll figure out what's going on soon and get the hell over it.
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

3 comments:
You don't know why you were hurting? Maybe there's something you can do different to stop the pains from coming. I don't know. I just hope you're feeling better now.
(((hugs)))
oh, and you can never overstep your bounds with me. I love hearing your opinions. If you offend me, trust me, I'll let you know. I just don't see that happening! LOL!!!
Girl, please don't feel like you are whining- you hurt so you blog, thats what we are here for, so you can vent!
In one of my classes last semester we had a whole study period on under sleeping and over sleeping. I just wanted to share- I never knew that you could sleep to much and it throws off you feeling good. They said the best thing to do is if you are tired just lay down for 30 mins and no longer and that is the best way to revamp in the middle of the day.
Maybe this could help?
Then on the other hand sometimes you just have to nap!
Have you looked into Sleep Apnea? I am a mask wearer and I swear I feel like a brand new person after sleeping with that on!
So just some random thoughts that may help!
I do hope you get to feeling better-being down in the dumps sucks!!!!
keep us posted
Hopefully it's just your body telling you to slow down and get some rest. I'm glad you're feeling better though.
Post a Comment