Looks like I'm up a whoppin' .4 pound today. LOL, I thought it was going to be SO much worse!
What can I say? I'm a worry wart!
My parents are currently on their way over to lend me a few fans. Our big industrial one crapped out on us at about 4:45 this morning. Murphy strikes again! The upside is that it won't sound like a plane engine running in the living room for awhile. Until we replace it, that is.
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

4 comments:
LOL... I guess both of us are worry warts cause I'm up 1/2 a pound. :-)
Maybe we should just chill out!
LOL...I Gotta have my fans!!hughugs
0.4 lbs....that's nothing and I'm sure you will have great results next week.
We just started using our fans here, the past few days have been hot and the kids are in the pool all the time...we waited so long for the warm weather so I'm not going to complain....(at this point)
take care
just popped in! Glad your getting some fans and I am excited for the weight loss!
Hope to see you around blogland soon!!!
Post a Comment