I was most certain that I would see a gain this week, so the extra 1.4 pounds when I glanced at the scale was no surprise. It kind of sounds like some lame excuse, but I'm dead serious when I say that it looks like I've got baby elephants instead of ankles. NO, not their ankles, THE WHOLE BABY ELEPHANT!! Cankles, tankles, whatever you've heard them called...that's what I have right now. I'm retaining THAT much water! Yuck!
I'm not really upset about the gain. I know it'll come off. I have days where all I want to do is stop thinking about weight loss and just BE. You know? But today is a fresh day and I'm feeling a little more optimistic. Most of it's thanks to you wonderful women. I wouldn't even be contemplating trying to stay focused if it weren't for you all. So, big thanks guys ((((hugs))))
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

6 comments:
Yeah, I am wonderful, aren't I?
I'm heading out to mow the grass, but will sign in to chat later on!
Oh, and I refuse to weigh today, because I just don't want to look at the scale today. Maybe tomorrow!
Hey, we ALL deserve weigh in day ignore cards every now and again lol. I'm seriously thinking that I'll drop that pound by tomorrow. Even with the crappy eating this week, most of that pound has GOT to be from the extra water on my ankles!
Enjoy mowing, make your lawn all pretty for me and enjoy it since grass is as rare as plutonium around these parts!
Oh, you are so welcome! And, yea, that water weight will come off very soon.
I am with ya, Sista, I don't want to worry with fat right now! You know somedays I don't know I am fat...its until someone gives you "the look" and I'll be like "what the ???" Oh yea, its cause I'm fat and maybe they think I want their twinkie or something. So somedays I don't even see myself as "different"(in their eyes) I guess you'd say until someone else reminds me. But today I am just not going to worry about it! So I am with ya!!!
So you know what if you need a break I am with you !
AhhhhSweetheart!! You're doing just Great!! Don't beat yourself up!!! Stop that!!LOL...If I can't wart Crystal, you can't beat yourself up...Deal?...deal!! Love You!!!!!!hughugs
Where are you??? I need a friend!!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment