CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Idea!

I was sitting here thinking...do any of you chat on messenger, chat rooms, etc?

I was thinking I could start a chatroom that's password protected so if we wanted to we could pop in and chat with each other without any spammers/sexbots coming in and disrupting.

What do you guys think? Would you use it or is it too much bother?

3 comments:

jenn said...

I've never been to a chat room before. It sounds fun!!! I'm in...just let me know what I have to do!

Donna said...

Never knew you could do it!!!LOL...I'll try to figure it out...

Petula said...

I use Messenger a lot since I have two very good friends (one in NY and one in MD) who are online quite a bit to chat at night. It's the only way/time I have to chat 'cause I can do it while I work. Is the chatroom as easy to use as messenger?