CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Must have been sweat lol - Weigh In Tuesday

I'm down another 1.8 pounds this morning. I think I'm just sweating it off! More likely, it's the combination of the heat and being turned off food until 10 or 11 at night when it's finally a decent temperature. Either way, I lost, so it's good!

I need to get off my butt and get some pictures. I got my hair cut on Friday and it is SHORT! It was down to almost my waist and now I've got maybe three inches on the top. They were a little surprised when they asked what I wanted and I said, "I want it GONE!" lol! I just woke up so it's currently standing straight up and out. Not a very good look, but it feels so good not to have a huge pile of hair twisted into a clip on the back of my head. I definitely helps with the heat!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I'll bet it looks Wonderful!! Happy day sweetie!!hughugs

jenn said...

You go!!!! You keep losing like this and you'll have that salad spinner in a few weeks!

I want to see pictures of the new do!

Carrie said...

Whatever you are doing it's working! You are rockin' girl...keep it up!

HUGS

Petula said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's fab. I gained .5, but I'm not gonna complain. I think it was the wine and extra chocolate I had this week. I gotta get back on target.

I can't wait to see the pics. I'm sure your new cut is hot! Oh, I so want a new do. I always joke that I look like a homeless person from the neck up. Really bad hair days... at least from my perspective.