Wow. This weekend seemed to drag on forever! Not really in the good way either. It felt like it just kept going and going and it was boring!
Saturday we spent most of the day just lounging around. We finally got up and went grocery shopping in the late afternoon and other than that, I don't think we really *did* anything else. Yesterday we had a friend from Vegas stop by to visit. A friend of hers from the store she used to work at here passed away and she came for his funeral. Poor guy was only 42 years old.
Nothing particularly good or bad about the weekend. Just one of those ones where it seems like it was never going to end. I felt a bit discombobulated the entire time.
Babies...Bike-a-thon-and Who's a Good Boy?
1 week ago

2 comments:
Sounds like my weekend! Hubby worked so we were stuck here all weekend. It was too hot to be outside, and being copped up in one room gets old really quick! I did discover facebook, so I was kinda amused! LOL! Who am I kidding...I love it!
Girl, I hear ya!~ I thought Sunday was NEVER going to end! I've unpacked everything and didn't have anything else to do so I harassed, I mean played with the kids;o)
Post a Comment