CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm still here

I feel kind of bad that I haven't been updating much. I just can't help it! I think "I'm going to blog today) and the next thing you know it's 9:00 at night and I'm tired and don't even want to get online and mess with anything. Summer is bad for me for that. Looking back at my craft blog, I blogged SO much more during the colder parts of the year. I just can't seem to get any steam during the summer - I'm too busy trying to avoid the heat and actually doing anything.

But on to weighty stuff. I'm pretty much 100% certain that I'm going to see a gain tomorrow. I've been a piggy the entire weekend, eating fast food and chocolate ice cream. I knew when I was eating it that I shouldn't be, but I didn't care. I still pretty much don't care lol! I've noticed that not only does my craft muse leave me in the summer, but my willpower does too. I usually only eat once a day, late in the evenings and I eat a big meal. I drink cold drinks all day, varying from water to powerade to soda. I do what's comfortable, not necessarily healthy. My shopping cart this weekend consisted of a case and a half of powerade, two cases of water, lunch stuff for Paul and salad and sandwich stuff for dinners. I don't want to even cook on the stovetop, much less in the oven right now. On Saturday it was 106 degrees. Yuck!

I know a lot of my posts about the weather come off as whiny and bitchy and I know it's annoying. I need to remember that when I'm bemoaning how miserable I am. It's not fun to read.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Complain all you want...that's why we're here...to listen! Lord knows you've listened to me complain enough! lol!

I hope you're finding a way to stay cool.

Petula said...

I was thinking the same thing about my weight. With a birthday and a lazy weekend under my belt I think that nasty scale will be creeping up.

Hey! Vent all you want, that's what we're here for.

Carrie said...

Don't worry about a thing :0) and the weight...hey look girl you have done so well that if you do gain then I'm sure you take it off next week!

Donna said...

I'm with 'ya on the Heat!!! Hot here to...Keep trying sweetie...you'll be so glad you did!!hughugs

Christine said...

Thanks ladies :) Sometimes it's hard not to bitch when it's hot and just getting hotter! Glad you guys understand!