CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm here

Hey ladies, I'm still here! It's been hotter than the hubs of hell here and I've been trying not to melt into the carpet. It's 103 degrees right now and our cooler and fans are barely making a dent in the heat. It's 95 in the house :( Waaahhh!

We're going to look in to getting a larger a/c unit in the next few weeks. We have to save up the money since it's going to be over $300 for the one we want. The scariest thing is that it's just STARTING to get hot, we haven't even hit the really hot part of the summer yet!

So I'll try to start blogging in the mornings when it's still cool, but if you don't see me for a few days it's only because I'm in the shower non-stop and don't want to electrocute myself.

2 comments:

jenn said...

ug...thank goodness we seem to be on the tail end of our heat wave. It was only 92 today. I hope you can get a bigger a/c and stay nice and cool.

(((hugs)))

Petula said...

I hope you're a little cooler today.