I have absolutely NO idea how I did it, but I managed to lose 6.8 pounds this week. I haven't even been eating particularly healthy, just not eating much I guess. I did notice yesterday that my ankles looked like normal ankles, so I'm guessing that most of last week was water weight and it finally decided to come off.
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

7 comments:
Whatever the reason Christine, your weight was down. You are rockin' girl. Keep it up!
WhooHoo Sweetie!! Just keep doing what you're doing!!! Wonderful for you!!! hughugs
Damn, girl!!!! You are totally awesome!!!! Doin' my happy dance!!!! YAY!!!!!
Hurray for peeing! LOL! Good job!
Im so happy for you!!!! YAY! keep up the good work!~
God Bless girl that is GREAT!!! Keep it goin;o)
Wow! That's great! Like Carrie said, you're rockin'! LOL.
I think I have a little water weight this week. Didn't lose anything, but didn't gain either... so that works for me! ;-)
Post a Comment