Petula mentioned that there were areas that were hard to read on my blog since I changed the layout. I agree completely. I thought it was a gorgeous layout, but for me, (and those who read this apparently!) it was too difficult to read. This one will work much better, and I can be reminded of my days frolicking on the beach when I lived in California!
Steak? ...Competition Win!
1 week ago

7 comments:
perfect!
This is Indeed beautiful!! Where do ya'll Find such pretty themes??hughugs
I go to pyzam.com Blogger pimps them and there's all sorts of great themes there.
Love the new look! Just wanted to see whats going on over here I have been a little preoccupied in bubble town (thanks Jenn LOL) Hope you are having a great weekend!
very pretty;o)
where ya been?????
Oh, I think I already told you how much I like this one... I'm gonna check out this Pyzam.
Post a Comment